Protein Skimmers

rane

Ok I know this has been asked a hundred thousand times but I need to know what the best skimmer is out there for the money, I am looking for an in sump skimmer that is going to kick A$$ but not kick my A$$ monetery

rane

actually I was looking at the ETSS and the Euro Reef ones and they are like $400-$600 I hear that the berlin isnt very good

barracuda

Originally posted by RANE
actually I was looking at the ETSS and the Euro Reef ones and they are like $400-$600 I hear that the berlin isnt very good

Sure you cannot compare Berlin to ETSS or Euro reef. Skimmers that you mentioned are way better. It depends on how much $$$ you wanna spend on that piece of equipment.

marinerock

HEY RANE....
KENT MARINE NAUTILUS TE TURBO-EDUCTOR
PROTEIN SKIMMER W/A MAG-DRIVE #700 PUMP.....
EXCELLENT SKIMMER .... HIGHLY RECOMMEND
YOU WILL NEED ROOM IN YOUR SUMP AS THIS IS
A LARGE SKIMMER....GO TO KENTMARINE.COM FOR
THE SPECS ON THE SKIMMER
REGARDS...
MARINEROCK

I'm trying to sell a Nautilus TE in the "Trading and Classifieds" section of this site. I'm selling it for $200.00 with the Mag 7 pump if you're interested. Very good skimmer.

rane

Yeah I am sorta turning over to the beckett style skimmers but dont know who else makes it? I would rather spend the money one more time and do it right because if I fail this time again That will be it for me I will throw inthe towel, can anyone tell me who has becket style skimmers?
Thanks