puffer not eating

Hi all, I purchased a spiney puffer about 3 weeks ago. He had ick but is doing better now. He is in a tank with a clown trigger and a picasso trigger. I am feeding frozen clams, krill and squid. The triggers are eating but the puffer has not taken a bite in 3 weeks. What do I need to feed him?

the rock

the rock says....
spiny box/burrfish? or porcupine? krill is the food of choice but they will also like silver sides as well as the other food you are feeding, puffers can be tough sometimes but once they start they are pigs, you may have to force feed him to get him to start eating, has it ever eaten in your tank?

the rock

the rock says....
spiny box/burrfish? or porcupine? krill is the food of choice but they will also like silver sides as well as the other food you are feeding, puffers can be tough sometimes but once they start they are pigs, you may have to force feed him to get him to start eating, has it ever eaten in your tank?

Porcupine puffer. I have tried freeze dried krill and the other foods I mentioned and nothing. I have never seen him eat. How do I force feed him? I did take twisers and put the food in front of him, just wasn't interested. Thanks for the advice.
Originally posted by the rock:
the rock says....