Pulled the trigger on ASM G-3

oceanists

Well after reading and asking questions about numerous protein skimmer , I have purchased the ASM G-3 from SWF.com hence no charge for shipping.......... anybody have success stories with the ASM series

happyvac

I can only repeat what I said earlier - I've never used one, but have read nothing but good things about them.
Good luck.

murph145

ive got an ASM G-4 on my 180 only been running a week but im starting to pull out some stuff im messin with the adjustments still but they seem to be tgood too me

dfreeman64

My G-3 has been up for only a month but I very happy with it so far. I read alot of post and for my 135 it was the best option.So far so good.
Dewayne

pontiusii

I have an ASM G3. it took about 2 days to break in and start pulling stuff, but when it started, it hasn't stopped since.

pontiusii

I still have it, but the info is at home and I can't remember what email I used to sign up, so I can't get the password here at work.

moneyman

My G3 pulls out what looks like mud. Pigs would love this stuff. Yuk! Dont be supprise when it comes. The G3 box is like 4 feet high.