Pulsing Xenia, Pittsburgh PA

cobra2806

I have a few rocks each with 5-10 stalks of pulsing Xenia. Xenia is known to be a poor shipper but I live fairly close to the FedEx terminal and can drop off as late as 9:00 pm to have delivered the next day before 3 or if you want to pay more before 10:00. So I believe this little amount of time out of the tank should allow for a successful ship, but it's your call. My email is cobra2806@access995.com.

mukiwa

I live in Punxsutawney PA... about 2 hours from Pittsburgh... Would you ship to 15767.... I don't know if my mom (im only 14) would drove me there.... Very interusted.... And about how much for the xenia shipped??
Thanks

tom024

Hi, i would like to have couple stalks too. I am in Pittsburgh, PA and brother stays in carnegie, PA
Tom

cobra2806

I'm looking to trade for some rics or about 5 bucks a stalk. Mukiwa, it's about $35 bucks to ship overnight usually but since you are so close that would be a waste. Send me an email maybe we can meet half way or something. Tom, I live in Beaver amd work in Robinson so I'm real close to you and your brother. You can pick up or I can meet you somewhere just let me know.

tom024

I am getting it for my niece's tank. How big is a stalk? I am getting them free here in Indy and Chicago. Can you give better price? how about 3 big stalks for 10? My bro can meet u up in Robinson to pick them up?
Thanks
Tom

ltrain35

Cobra,
I would be interested in a couple of stalks also. Unfortunately, I dont have much to trade yet. Just started to work on getting different corals in my tank. I only have a couple of mushrooms and sun coral. I live in Moon and work in Coraopolis. I could easily meet you being I live and work very close to Robinson. You can email me at
ltrain35(at)hotmail.com.
Thanks,
Lionel

cobra2806

Tom,
I could give you one or two stalks unattached to a rock. Most of the stalks have about 10 "waving hands". The rocks of xenia I'm selling are about the size of a fist 4-5 inches filled with 5-10 stalks that then split into even more. You'd easily pay $100 for these at a pet store around here.

tom024

I am sorry for the confussion. if that is the case, can i have 2 pieces of rock for $10 with xenia on them. and if you can throw in couple unattached ones so i could bring to Indy and add on to my tank.
Thanks.
Let me know.
Tom