Pulsing Xenia

drew2005

Anyone in the Long Island area want some xenia? I've got to start fragging this stuff out. It's spreading like weeds.

drew2005

I can do $10-$15 a piece depending on how much you want? I'm pretty generous and have plenty to go around. I'm not sure about shipping it though. I heard it doesn't ship very well and i don't want it die or anything. If anyone wants to see pics lemme know. I'll snap some and post it.
Misiekped I may be in Brooklyn this weekend. Maybe we can arrange something.

drew2005

Heres a couple pics. These are just a couple colonies. There is plenty more that I can't get pics of. I'm not great at taking pics. Its a great camera but the metal halides throw everything off. Your crazy to drive 3-3 1/2 hours for this. Your better off going somewhere local. Gas alone isnt worth it.

phtby

i will buy if you will ship to pa it will be fine i am sure from long island to stroudsburg no worrys ...let me know what you wanna do i am trying to start a zenia farm......i have a bunch of different strian from all over just trying to expand the brute stock .. i have alot of other corals if you wanna trade to i just took special interest in the xenia and anthelia hit me up phatboy@ptd.net worst come to worst i could drive there but would rather the the post office spend there gas if you know what i mean