Pump Return Line Question

chaseter

Does any one know where I can find an extension to replace or put on the pump return that leads into the display tank? It has one nozzle but I would like it to Y off so that I could have 2 return lines to increase circulation.
Any help would be appreciated! Thanks.

mony97

I would try and find some sort of "Y" or "T" piece of pvc and from there run that clear plastic tubing to the nozzles. Also my guess is that it would add flow to the tank but at a lower gph rate, so take that into consideration :)
My .02

chaseter

Well I would get a higher rater gph pump to offest the Y. Mind you that this is in the display tank so I want it to look nice. The return line in the tank is black but I have been looking for a Y piece to stick on the line in the display tank with no luck...it is driving me mad.

mony97

What about just a "T" piece, set it low enough so that you can not see it behind the tank than grab some clear tubing and some nice new nozzles?

chaseter

After searching probably 3 or 4 hours and losing most of my hair, I finally found the Y piece and another directional flow piece...but it is at a competitor's site so I can't post the link. But, it looks just like my current set up so it will look great in the display tank!

bulldog123

Great find! I made mine out of pvc pipe and its about 6" and a pain in the butt. BTW the log in on the bottom of the pic. I will be going to buy one.