Pumps for Sale

reefeel

The dart is new never used. The Iwaki was used once, it didn't fit its application well, it is in mint condition.

46bfinga

if you will consider 170 shipped to 30115 for the dart i will take it.let me know ill send paypal plus 3% for fees.

krashpd

I'll offer $150 for the Iwaki and split the cost of shipping. If shipping is less that $10 then I will just pay for it. Please let me know. Need to buy a pump soon. Thanks,
Krash

acrylic51

Originally Posted by 46bfinga
if you will consider 170 shipped to 30115 for the dart i will take it.let me know ill send paypal plus 3% for fees.
That's like robbery, have you priced them brand new?

46bfinga

Originally Posted by acrylic51
That's like robbery, have you priced them brand new?

sure have they are $215 new.Ive bought two in the last week for $160 shipped each both new to fairly new from reefers,i know what they go for on these forums,so please dont post nonsense unless you are interested in buying his items.thanks

Its not robbery its reality,you cant expect anyone to pay full price for something that you have bought and decided not to use.Its a buyers market at that point and you have to sell your items at what someone is willing to give you for them.Nature of the beast.These dart pumps sell for $150-160 every day.Its unfortunate ,but if i bought the pump and decided to resell it at some point i couldnt get $180 or $190 for it being new or not.sorry for the rant Reefeel i apologize.

acrylic51

No I think it's senseless to ask the guy to go lower what he said $175.00....since you bought them for $160.00. Trust me I was looking for an additional pump, and don't need to buy at your prices....I gett them cheaper anyways, but still don't think its right what you asked.....So senseless or not!!!!!!!

46bfinga

Originally Posted by acrylic51
No I think it's senseless to ask the guy to go lower what he said $175.00....since you bought them for $160.00. Trust me I was looking for an additional pump, and don't need to buy at your prices....I gett them cheaper anyways, but still don't think its right what you asked.....So senseless or not!!!!!!!

huh?buy at whose prices?congrats on getting them cheaper elsewhere im not sure what you are talking about.thanks for continuing on with your nonsense.

46bfinga

Reefeel im sorry for mucking up your post,i didnt realize that it would turn out this way and i apologize.My offer still stands if you are interested.thanks

reefeel

Krash- $150 is good just e-mail me how you want to pay and ship it.
46bfinga- $170 with shipping is fine. I don't have paypal so is there any other ways that you would be willing to purchase?

krashpd

Sounds Great. I prefer paying with paypal. It is easy to open an account and you can use it to buy from others. If you want me to pay in another way, just let me know and PM me a mailing address. You can also send it to me on my email at krashpd@yahoo.com.
Thanks,
Krash

46bfinga

Originally Posted by reefeel
Krash- $150 is good just e-mail me how you want to pay and ship it.
46bfinga- $170 with shipping is fine. I don't have paypal so is there any other ways that you would be willing to purchase?

now that may be a problem.i prefer paypal because it offers some sort of buyers protection.so i guess ill need to pass.im sorry

krashpd

Did hear from you so just wanted to make sure we are still on for the Iwaki. I need to get a pump for the sump pretty soon.:) I tried to get on your profile to email you but it didn't allow me to send you an email. My email is krashpd@yahoo.com.
Thanks,
Krash

krashpd

Hey Reefeel,
Just wanted to get back with you on the pump. I want it but have to clarify something. On marinedept site is says "RLT pumps are for pressure applications." While the RLXT are for wet/dry returns. Does that mean that the pump you are selling would not be good for a return from the sump? Thanks and please get back to me soon so I can get you the $$$.
Thanks,
Krash

46bfinga

Originally Posted by KRASHPD
Hey Reefeel,
Just wanted to get back with you on the pump. I want it but have to clarify something. On marinedept site is says "RLT pumps are for pressure applications." While the RLXT are for wet/dry returns. Does that mean that the pump you are selling would not be good for a return from the sump? Thanks and please get back to me soon so I can get you the $$$.
Thanks,
Krash

If your sump is under the tank in your stand then you dont need a pressure rated pump.if your sump is in your basement or you have quite a bit of head pressure to your returns then this pump will work for you.this pump at 4' head pressure will put out 1500gph so you need to make sure that your overflow piping will handle that,either that or you can tff the return and feed a skimmer,media reactor,or whatever and throttle the pump down some.hope that helps.