Puppy BOWL IV

ophiura

Did anyone catch the awesome action?
Nothing like a jack russell terrier to go nuts. The corgy and mini dachshund seemed overpowered though, until they took possession of the water ball. And was that a fricken malamute or what???
And kitty half time show rocked.

Come on, admit it....

S

spoiledogz

Yes we watched it! Tons of great action! That beagle was high energy as well!! I really liked the waterbowl cam!!

ophiura

I"m still watching it. I tell ya, that jack russell "abigail" is a NUT.
Oh, and she was just announced as the "Most Valuable Puppy"

S

spoiledogz

That Pedigree dog food commercial with the dog in the shelter sure pulled at our heart strings!! That dog was soooo cute! And they kept replaying it!!

ophiura

I have to turn the channel on it. It is a very effective commercial, at least for me. I can't get a dog at this point but DANG people go adopt a dog if you can.

socal57che

Originally Posted by ophiura
http:///forum/post/2456245
I have to turn the channel on it. It is a very effective commercial, at least for me. I can't get a dog at this point but DANG people go adopt a dog if you can.
We got us one O' them pot lickin', flea infested mongrels from the pound.
They really do know what's in store for them. She is blind as a bat and a hoot to watch. (fits right in at our house) She seems to be truly thankful for being rescued from death. (she was on the list to get "whacked")
I don't have TV, as some of you know, but would have rather watched this than a bunch of roid injected, panty hose wearin' football players. Thanks for the mental images.

teresaq

We watched it, Great show. Love to watch puppys play.
Our two cats were rescued from the pound.

ophiura

Yeah, all of our cats are adopted guys...well, one dropped off at a local store one morning, another from a rescue, and the other from the pound. My cats before were pound or strays. Great animals...every one. And if you think you can't get pure bred - there is a cat rescue that keeps some cats at the local Petsmart and they have a pair of cornish rex cats. Very unusual. I'm a "mutt" type myself
but there are lots of pets out there

The kitty half time was pretty awesome when they set off the confetti canon.

lexluethar

Ya i want to sign up my Yorkshire for next years puppy bowl!
Haha man its cute to watch, but come on - that show is on for about 8 hours, 7.9 hours too long for my taste. Its cute, but then they start crapping, and peeing and it goes downhill at that point.

aquaknight

Watched it for a tad after the game. x2 on the waterbowl cam. That Greater Swiss Mountain Dog was sooo cute.

crashbandicoot

it was funny. I was allowed to watch about 30 seconds before my 4 year old daughter informed me she didnt like it . Unless its stamped disney and has princess on it . . . .
That pitbull mix was all over the place . lol so was the big white bully . at one point he was just doing laps .

ophiura

It sure beat Puppy Bowl III which was a touch boring. These guys were nuts. I still think my favorite part was probably the corgie defending the water bowl in the end zone. He got a flag on the play.

mike22cha

I flipped through the channels after the REAL super bowl and watched it for a minute, and said to myself, how pathetic. Sorry all you animal lovers, but there must be something better to watch on that Animal Planet channel.