Purple Colt Coral For sale

R

rockcod5

I have one last 4" purple colt coral for sale. $10 and buyer pays shipping.

S

slednecks

Jellybowl, I have a frag in the chicago area I could sell you or trade you..

jellybowl

I don't have much to trade right now. I have some ricordia, red, and also blue mushrooms that are in the process of fragging (I manually split them). They are loose and about the size of a quarter. In about two weeks they'll be fully round again I think.
If you think it's an even trade, I can give you one of each.
Otherwise, if the colt is still $10, I'll take it.

R

rockcod5

Colt is still available and will check Shipping ASAP to those area codes.

R

rockcod5

Shipping to Dallas $54.96 next day air
Shipping to Chicago $56.68 next day air
Let me know if you guys are interested. The coral is attached to LR and doing well.

jellybowl

Rockcod, sorry, I can't afford it! Off to Dallas I guess...
Slednecks, I'd love to buy or trade... lemme know.
g

R

rockcod5

Shipping is the killer thing. Too bad if I were going to chicago I could've of brought it there.

jellybowl

Thanks though! Yeah, shipping is killer, plus it's pretty cold here and if it had to sit out on the tarmac very long, it'll be toast.

S

slednecks

Jellybowl, that recordia sounds like a good trade..Do you agree? Where would you like to meet?

jellybowl

Just one? I guess you can make more pretty easily. If you want to see, it's on the other thread marked zoos and shrooms.
Pretty new to the area, so not sure where to meet. This week is good for me except lunch today (weds). I am in 5400 block north of the city near the Skokie border. Really close to 90/94
Maybe you can pick a place?

jellybowl

Just been going to Old Orchard Aquarium off of Skokie Blvd. by Old Orchard Mall. Pretty good selection (excellent for fish) but more pricey than I am used to.

jellybowl

Nope, never been there. Is it any good? I'm really not sure where Westchester is yet.
Anyhow, just want to clarify before we meet:
You have a purple colt coral and that you know I split my ricordia recently. It's not totally regenerated, but it will be in like a week or two.
Also, you just wanted one, right?
Ok! If I got that right, then let's meet on Sat. Anytime is good for me... As I said, I really don't know any good place to meet since I don't know the area real well. If you could pick a place, I can mapquest and get there!
Sound good?
G

S

slednecks

Sounds good, do a search on mapquest so that you can find where scotts pet shop is..If its not to far from you then we can meet there!

jimmy g

All that is, is a normal colt that was dyed purple....Its not hard to do. I have seen people dye them orange, red, yellow, and even green.

jellybowl

Yeah, the shop looks like a good halfway pt.
Let's meet there at like 10:00.
I'll have to see how many blues I have. Some are connected to rocks...
I'll let you know though...
G