Purple Tang for sale or trade Houston

bitte

I bought my purple tang long before I discovered these message boards. He did well in my 58 gal for about 8 months, but has since developed HLLE--I think a combo of too small a tank and perhaps voltage leak before I bought a grounding probe. I have quarantined him and varied his diet. Although he has improved and still eats like a pig, he still has signs of HLLE and I don't want to put him back in my main tank.
I would be willing to trade for some soft coral frags, or sell at a reasonable price. You must have at least a 90 gallon tank.
I've attached images. The first is when he was at his worst. The last two are current. His tail fins and some of the HLLE has healed, but as you can see, he still has it.

bitte

It was hard to capture good images at an angle (especially the first) and he may be worse from the front, but his backside had healed significantly. He originally looked like he had tail rot and now there are no signs of that.
Either way, I would like to find him a good home!

sharkbait9

shoot me an email at rzuko94 at optonline.net I have a couple of tanks i could put him in.
Have a couple of coral frags that i would be willing to trade for him.

bitte

Anybody in Houston, TX, (or nearby who would be willing to pick him up) interested?