Pygmy Angel woes

jawfish101

Well, I took the risk of putting a Pygmy Angel in my 72 reef tank, and am now paying for it dearly. He picks on my sponge, which I had just convinced to live. He's killed a brain coral and is working on killing another one. He also picks on a christmas tree worm rock, my frogspawn, and my sun coral (and I have a LOT of sun coral). I can't take the rockwork apart, so how do I catch him?
I really need to get him out before he kills all of my coral...any suggestions??
:help:
Thanks in advance

reefkprz

soda bottle trap. cut the head off and reverse it so its like a funnel leading into the bottle, if the hole isnt large enough to let him in cut it open more at the neck. then bait and wait.

mie

that is very similar to a crawfish trap or crab traps even those yellow bee traps you hang on the side of your house easy to get in but not smart enogh to get out

jawfish101

Okay, could you explain that in a little more detail? I'm feeling very stupid now, but I didn't quite get that.

mie

you take a 2 liter soda bottle and rinse it out cut off the top and flip it upside down inside of the bottle so the pour spout is now inside the bottle pointing downward than attach it maybe sew it on with some fishing line (non toxic)
cut about three inches down from the top