pygmy angels

mlm

How many of you have kept pygmy angels (coral beauty, flame angel) in a reef tank without it eating your corals?

25gator

i had a flame and coral b. they didnt eat anything they died from ick about 5 weeks later. from the post ive read , some are good, some are not so good! :D

kev

I once had a coral beauty in a small tank (30gal) with a few corals(mushrooms, leather, colt) and it never bothered them... but you never know, keeping any type of angel fish around corals is a potential disaster waiting to happen, but many people keep them with corals with no problems at all, but then again i know of people that have lost a few corals due to their angel :D

johnc

I guess I will be the odd ball. I had a coral beauty and I was fine for a year. Then all of sudden it started picking at my corals. I had completely break down the reef just to catch him. I love the species of angels. But I wont put another in a reef tank!

tacks

I have a Coral Beauty that always messes with my feather dusters. One will only come out when the lights are out cause the Coral Beauty is not as active.