question

grouperhead

man this board has been slow lately. well i have a question about my grouper(miniatus). lately he has been swimming much more than usual but isnt exhibiting his bright colors. he is more of a faded pink and his blue spots are a dull purble/blue color. he seems really healthy eating and not doing anything out of the norm. is this just a color change or what? later, bo

grouperhead

well i just added some new lr. maybe thats what happened. i am feeding sliversides, krill, squid, shrimp, and the occasional live. trey, i will send you a private message about wetpets. well the private messages arent working :( . but no i dont work there yet....i am going to work there over the summer though. i really like everyone there they are very nice always giving good info and helping you out. that is the only lfs i have ever been too. i fully believe in supoorting your lfs. they are a little pricey but i guess they have a right to being the best in montgomery. have you ever been there trey? how did you like it? later, bo
[ April 22, 2001: Message edited by: Grouperhead ]
[ April 22, 2001: Message edited by: Grouperhead ]