Questions about home ro / di units, I need to get one

saltyfish dude

I am at the point where I would really love to have a home ro / di unit. although there a few factors I need to keep in mind. It is an apartment so I can't just go hook up to the hose and I can't necessarily alter the plumbing. I could tap into the tap water though. my next issue is water pressure and mine is pretty darn good for an apartment or house for that matter, but I do not have any experience with how much is good to push the ro / di units that are on the market. I know Coralife sells a nice little 3 or 4 stage unit that includes a pump for such needs, but again dont know if I necessarily need that.
I just need to hear from some people about what they think and how they use their home ro / di units under similiar circumstances. Or even just something like which unit they have and how well they work. If they have universal attachements for kitchen sink tap......
I am pretty new to the whole home filtration thing and could use some guidance and recommendations...............Thanx, Neal in Grover Beach, CA

acrylic51

AirWaterIce Typhoon III would be my choice
You could easily tie into your existing plumbing without major work or knowledge of plumbing.....To boot the Typhoon III has an option to bypass the DI cartridge and you can use for drinking water as well........Give Walter a call he know's his business....