quick boredom shots

mkzimms

heres some quick pics from my new 40g breeder. its been up about a month so im still in the moving everything over from my other tanks and a little algae phase. please note most of my stuff is still sitting on the sand bed as i havent moved anything onto the rocks yet.
im running two 4x39w T5HO nova extremes for a total of 312w but in the pictures only 4 bulbs are lit. im seeing some nice growth even over the month on my sps.

and here is a one some i got a few min ago of my cleaner giving my potters a nice scrubbing. he had his claw all the way down the angels throat, i think he was eating out of her stomach.

H

heart & sole

nice pics what kind of sps is that in the 6th pic it looks awesome

grubsnaek

great looking tank, any chance of getting a closer pic of that frag rack....also just wondering how you made it....

mkzimms

nice pics what kind of sps is that in the 6th pic it looks awesome
purple acropora nana
That Angels a model citizen?
she eats like a pig and has never even taken a second look at any of my coral. shes all around a good girl.
great looking tank, any chance of getting a closer pic of that frag rack....also just wondering how you made it...
the frag rack is just one from mag-racks.com... cost about $25

grubsnaek

i wonder if you can buy magnets at a store and just DIY..... that site is sweet and has everything for it.....but magnets are alittle expensive tho....hmmmmmmm

grubsnaek

i just made a bunch of these for my 125DT, my 20L FT, and my friends 29DT...total 35 bucks. i will post pics in a sec...