quick question about feeding..

m/0(*.*)0

Ok.. My question is this.. I currently have in my tank (12g NC, 48watts pc, as far as corals)
Frogspawn
GSP
Leather
favia
zoos
mushrooms
sun coral
what do i need to feed and what should I feed them? I currently feed my SC and frogspawn every other day frozen brine shrimp.. What else should I be feeding? Everything seems to be thriving, but I recently lost a bubble coral, and Im really beginning to think that its because I wasnt feeding it correctly. - all my parameters are correct and everything (except the bc is great).. I guess Im also worried about overfeeding.
Thanks for the advice.

wax32

Take the sun coral (which HAS to be fed, a lot) out and then you won't have to feed your tank at all. A tank that small is hard to keep if you have to feed it all the time.

mudplayerx

Originally Posted by m/0(*.*)0
Ok.. My question is this.. I currently have in my tank (12g NC, 48watts pc, as far as corals)
Frogspawn
GSP
Leather
favia
zoos
mushrooms
sun coral
Thanks for the advice.
That is a lot of corals for a 12 gallon tank...are the frags small? Make sure that the corals aren't touching each other...especially the frogspawn, which is an aggressive coral I believe.
You don't have to fed your mushrooms or zoos. The frogspawn will accept meaty foods like squid, fish, and clam, but strong lighting is all it really needs. The favia will accept meaty foods as well but they will have to be chopped very finely. I don't think you need to feed leather corals. Sun corals need to be spot fed meaty food. Star polyps get all of their nutrients from strong lighting and strong water flow.

m/0(*.*)0

Thanks for the advice.. It is getting full in there, but nothing is touching at all. The frogspawn was attacking my zoos, but I moved them to safety and they seem to be fine now..
I really like the sun, so I dont want to take it out, I really dont mind feeding it every day.. I really dont mind feeding anything, I just dont want something that NEEDS to be fed to be deprived of anything.