QUIT POSTING JUNK

craigj

I'm by no means an expert, but I'm sick of reading answers to people's posts that are complete junk. If you want to go drive up your post count, then do it in the aquarium or somewhere where it doesn't matter. People want legitimate answers and I can't count how many times in the last few weeks I've seen posts that are either completely irrelevant, contain no information of any use, or just repeat what the guy before him said. Just my two cents...

craigj

Oh, and by the way, please do not move this to another site because it pertains to the aggressive forum only.

goldfish

I am SO with you on this one Craig!!
I don't know if people do it just to up the number of posts, or because they have nothing else better to do. There are a few people in the aquarium (who shall remain nameless of course) who comment on EVERYTHING and start topics on EVERYTHING. Drives me nuts to see comments from the same people over and over again.
Thanks for letting me get it out!!!

grouperhead

well said craig. if you dont know the answer, dont just answer it with a fake answer for a stupid post. dont feel dumb if you dont know the answer to a question or problem either, hell i dont kow alot of them either. bo
goldfish, i have noticed that some person(s) post on and about everything in the aquarium and it annoys me as well. bo

WELCOME TO THE WORLD WIDE WEB!!!this will happen over and over and over. there are too many people out there it cant be stopped even with this topic.

hawkeye

Is this something that people really need to get upset about, aren't there are much bigger things to worry about in life. IMO you should just ignore the posts that bother you. :) :D :)

Yeah! I'd like to say I'm tired of people posting the same thing as the person before, es[ecially here in the Aggresive forum. Are they just trying to get posts or what? I mean, it's just human nature to want to be a Titan Trigger. By the way, I had to post this because the irony of the whole post is funny to me. Preach on brothers
-Dustin

fender

lol.
[joke]I have a Great White in my 55 and was wondering if I could add a few Blue Whales. I plan on upgrading later and they are babies so it should work for now right?. The tank is so empty and even though great whites and blue whales don't get along I was saw them on the same episode of Discovery Channel. A friend of mine has 4 great whites in a fish bowl in his basement so I know it can be done. Just wondering what your thought were so I could ignore them. [/joke]
[ September 24, 2001: Message edited by: fender ]

blueberryboomer

goldfish, are you referring to me????
If so, well I'm sorry to say, you are sadly mistaken about me. I have made a lot of friends on this bb in the last year of being on here, and this is the only way I have a chance to talk with them. If someone posts something and I feel I want to answer, I'll answer it. I don't give a fig what my name is, big deal. If you have a problem with me, then don't read my posts, it won't hurt my feelings a bit..If your not reffering to me, I'm sorry, but I have a very good feeling you are. Lisa

reefer75

Talk about people just saying the same thing over and over again, get over it. That is all this thread is. Lets talk about aggressive fish huh!

aquaknight

You know, they usually make the joke about having to blow the co
ebs off bumping old threads, but I think these one needs special treatment, as it started to fossilize....

flower

I resemble this remark...Some of us are not that fast at typing and often while I am answering, and checking my spelling... another person chimes in with the same.
The +1 is not an effort to rack up post numbers, but an honest opinion that agrees. Sometimes when two or three people agree on a statement it assures the reader that it can be trusted as a truth.
It is all being done to try and help, not bother people. Some of us may seem stupid to you for not being as smart as others, but that is no reason to make them not want to post for fear of not being viewed as intelligent.
I will however take note of those of you who are so angry and not trouble you further.

flower

Originally Posted by TeresaQ
http:///forum/post/3006908
this thread is 8 yrs old

I was Sooooo upset!

I even made a list of the people who didn't want to be bothered with JUNk, so as not to post and answer them

But somebody had to be angry enough to dig it up.

rslinger

my favorite question is i just got a tank what should i put in it. its your tank not mine put what you frigging want in it. if you want to ask will this combo work now there is a question that is worth answering. but fopr me to tell you excatlly what to put in your tank come on its your tank.

crimzy

JunkJunkJunkJunkJunkJunkJunk
PostcountPostcountPostcountPostcount

I wish the OP were still here to antagonize.

flower

Originally Posted by crimzy
http:///forum/post/3006962
JunkJunkJunkJunkJunkJunkJunk
PostcountPostcountPostcountPostcount

I wish the OP were still here to antagonize.

You always come up with the funniest stuff to say, I wish I was that witty!

jackri

Originally Posted by Flower
http:///forum/post/3006905
I resemble this remark...Some of us are not that fast at typing and often while I am answering, and checking my spelling... another person chimes in with the same.
The +1 is not an effort to rack up post numbers, but an honest opinion that agrees. Sometimes when two or three people agree on a statement it assures the reader that it can be trusted as a truth.
It is all being done to try and help, not bother people. Some of us may seem stupid to you for not being as smart as others, but that is no reason to make them not want to post for fear of not being viewed as intelligent.
I will however take note of those of you who are so angry and not trouble you further.

+1