r.o. unit help

i just got my first r.o. unit well really my 2nd the first one i bought on ---- for 100.00 well when i hooked it up it would only drip very slow so i figured it has to be messed up so i went and got a kent unit and after i hooked it up it was the same way a little faster but still just a fast drip is this right or is something wrong my water pressure is at 60psi thats suppose to be good any help please

birdy

Sounds right to me, how many gpd does the unit make. Mine is only 25 gpd so it takes two days to make 50gal. What is crazy is when you compare the amount of waste water to the amount of usable water.

calvindo

Originally posted by patrickfox4@msn
i just got my first r.o. unit well really my 2nd the first one i bought on ---- for 100.00 well when i hooked it up it would only drip very slow so i figured it has to be messed up so i went and got a kent unit and after i hooked it up it was the same way a little faster but still just a fast drip is this right or is something wrong my water pressure is at 60psi thats suppose to be good any help please

The unit that you bought on ----. Is it made by AquaSafe?

dzones

I got mine from ----...it was a water general and rated for 85gpd. I also have it just drip out at first but I have a tank on mine that fills and then I just pour out of that.