Radiata, Antennata, or Dwarf Zebra Lionfish?

drake94

Hello, I was wondering which lionfish would be best suited for me. I have a 55 gallon and was wanting to just put a lionfish and a long nose hawkfish in the tank. I really like the Radiatas, Antennatas, and Dwarf`Zebras and I was wondering if anyone had any personal experiences with these. Thanks!

sc0rp_xiii

I am looking at getting a lionfish in the near future as well and from the research I've done a fuzzy dwarf or dwarf zebra will be all you'd want to put in there. I like the radiatas as well but I think they need at least 75-100 gallon if you want to keep it for it's full life span. I'm not sure about the antennata though, maybe someone else could help you with that.

sharkboy13

well for a 55 i would reccomend a fuzzy dwarf, theyre one of the more hardy of lionfish and r the easiest of the smaller lions to get eating. antennatas tho pretty ive found dont typically take to frozen very fast

drake94

My LFS ordered a fuzzy and a zebra and I'm going in Tuesday to pick the one I want is there anything I should look for to make sure it's good (besides that its eating)?