RANDOM DRAWING FOR WEEKLY $25 GIFT CERTIFICATES!!!

ladyreefseeker

Administrator
Staff member
Hello!
We are going to give our message board members a great opportunity to get free stuff!
Please come to this thread once a week and let us know something you love about your reef tank and we will randomly pick one winner every Friday who will receive a $25 gift certificate to Saltwaterfish.com
Also, please check out our specials in the Sales forum. We are always offering unbeatable deals and we have many new items such as the Eco-Gorgs! (ECO-GORGONIAN ™ are sustainably produced Caribbean photosynthetic gorgonians. Small frags are sustainably collected in the Caribbean and then are attached to coral plugs & grown in a Florida greenhouse until encrusted and ready for the home aquarium. The adult colony is in no way affected and regrows its branches creating a no impact sustainably collected gorgonian for your saltwater reef tank.)
We appreciate your business!!! Thank you for being a part of the Saltwaterfish.com message board owned and operated by Saltwaterfish.com
*Please note: Only one win per person.

snakeblitz33

I like the fact that after a long, bad day at work or school I can come home and relax in front of my creation. I have the absolute control over my aquarium, it's inhabitants, and it's chemistry. Even though there is a personal responsibility, I like knowing the fact that I have control over at least one thing in my life which for the most part gives me lots of joy and personal satisfaction.
I enjoy coming in and watching my aquarium. No matter what has happened, when I sit in front of my tank I can feel the worries of the day melt away from my shoulders like a weight has been lifted. And then I get to do it all over again the next day.

bltangy

I love watching the new lives I brought in grow and blossom into a wonderful mini underwater world. It is soooo relaxing.

ak_reefer

I love the fact that I can take a small frag of a coral and care for it until it flourishes and needs to be groomed back. Its a great stress reliever as well to just sit and get lost in my aquarium!!
Sent From my Frontal Lobes via TapaTalk!!

I like the fact that watching my tank makes me feel like I'm listening to Sade's "Greatest Hits" with a glass of wine in my hand.

meowzer

I love the amazed look in my grandchildren's eyes when they come over and see all my tanks and the fish....large and small :)
Here is one of them amazed by a snail

novahobbies

I love coming home from a hard day at work, grabbing a book, and sitting back in my chair to watch the aquarium. The stress of the day just melts away when I sit back and watch the gentle swaying of the soft corals in the current, and the way the fish dart and flash among the rocks.

C

charmander

I love how there is always something to add or change. My system will never be totally finished, I can always lay in bed and dream up ways to improve my reef.

ladyreefseeker

Administrator
Staff member
Quote:
Originally Posted by ak_reefer http:///t/394619/random-drawing-for-weekly-25-gift-certificates#post_3512310
I love the fact that I can take a small frag of a coral and care for it until it flourishes and needs to be groomed back. Its a great stress reliever as well to just sit and get lost in my aquarium!!
Sent From my Frontal Lobes via TapaTalk!!
YOU ARE THIS WEEKS RANDOM WINNER!!! Thank you for your participation!!! Gift certificate has been sent!

pinky327

I love watching my tank like many others in the hobby, but it’s not just the look of things or the soothing water. I love to get to know my critters; they each have a personality of their own. Some shine bright when I am watching others I have to be very calm and still to see who they really are. My favorite thing to watch right now is my damsel Digger redecorating. He does this day in and day out moving crushed coral out of his preferred spot. I love his persistence, I can move everything around filling in his holes and he goes right back to digging out one little chunk at a time. It is inspiring and very cute I must say when he sees you watching he drops the pieces and darts away!

S

siptang

I love my tank because I could really be having a bad day like today and yet it has the ability to have calming, relaxing ability to settle a person down and appreciate little things like oh this has grown a bit more or more heads on certain zoas, palys or lps corals. I love it for tranquil therapeutic effect it has on me and I habe been told that it's not only me.

snakeblitz33

I love the adventure. The uncertainty of the whole thing. Anticipation at every turn. Will this coral grow? Will that fish do well? It keeps me on my toes. Thats what i love about it.

I started this because of my 21 month old niece. She loves my tank. My coral beauty angelfish will dash into the rocks, and she'll go "where'd he go?" He'll dash back out, and she'll go "there he is!" Priceless memories.

mjtech12

Hi Saltwaterfish.com I have been out of the hobby ( Or Obsession) for over 10 years and have recently gotten back into it, I felt something was missing in my life and the Aquarium Business was it, I say Business because it is a full time Job just caring and nurturing for things that might be out of your control, I have lots of questions about what has gone on in the Business since my departure and there's a lot of new equipment and ways of doing and caring for Saltwater fish Hope it meets my expectations and look forward to many more years of enjoyment.

mkinley17

My 150 gal reef tank has been a great learning tool for my 3 1/2 year old, teaching her about the underwater world. Now she has her known 90 gal fish only at least that is what we tell mom.

novahobbies

I love watching the tank late at night with a red-light. All the little critters and creepy-crawlies come out, all the life you'd never even know was there, swarming around your tank looking for leftovers.

gemmy

I love the questions that I get about my setup and how when people come to visit they admire the tank.

O

osprey440

I love watching my tank and finding new things. I also love learning about the many different things that maintaining a saltwater tank entails. Its like a never ending science experiment.