Random Rapper

ruaround

it used to have a link to a youtube video that had a HORRIBLE rap (like this one was any different than the rest of raps :hilarious ) and the dude just walks off at the end and didnt finish... briliant... ***)
hm...

my way

Originally Posted by ruaround
it used to have a link to a youtube video that had a HORRIBLE rap (like this one was any different than the rest of raps :hilarious ) and the dude just walks off at the end and didnt finish... briliant... ***)
hm...

Ru, I find this out of character for you to say this. Rap might not be your cup of tea, but you usually seem to have an open mind when it comes to music.

ruaround

ohhh c'mon it was a joke... hence the " :hilarious " ... you are right I do keep an open mind when it comes to music... but it is also my character to try to add humor to just about everything...

hm...

my way

Originally Posted by ruaround
ohhh c'mon it was a joke... hence the " :hilarious " ... you are right I do keep an open mind when it comes to music... but it is also my character to try to add humor to just about everything...

hm...

I was'nt flaming you, it just seemed out of character, but IF I was paying attention, I might have noticed the Smiley! DOH!

ruaround

Originally Posted by My Way
I was'nt flaming you, it just seemed out of character, but IF I was paying attention, I might have noticed the Smiley! DOH!

didnt figure you were flaming me... Its All Good!!!