Rblcori07 journal

rblcori07

Hey guys im new to this site so i figured i would make a journal of my tank. I will add pictures as soon as i get home and can post them up. I started off with a 55 gallon set up with just the basics and it slowley evolved over a year and a half and now im going to pick up a 110 gallon this comming Sat. so i will have to update once it gets all set up.
sorry for the bad pictures my camera is not all that good lol
ok well here is the tank when i first set it all up

here is what the tank looks like now somewhat lol it has changed a lil since my last photos

rblcori07

ohh yes i will put up pics up from the start to now of my 55 i have now and then sat i will take a bunch of pictures of the 110 journal when i go get it sat

rblcori07

ok guys well i put up some pictures that i have now... ill try and get soem pictures of the way it is now in the morning... i will also make sure i get pictures of the build on of the 110 saterday

meowzer

Looks good, so glad that you are getting a bigger tank though....all those tangs in the 55G look crowded....:(

rblcori07

yea they seem happy though... they do their laps every morning lol that and not every one of them are in there any more... it seemed crowded so i got rid of one of the yellow tangs and once i get the 110 im getting rid of the sailfin so it will only be the yellow and hippo

crypt keeper

by doing laps they are stressed out. They should just chill and swim casually from area to area. You need a bigger tank asap. Why is the water level so low? Nice tank overall but you need a bigger one badly. Gop with a 6 foot set up. 110 4 footer wont do any good for tha tangs.

rblcori07

no they only do laps in the morning when right before i feed them.... after they eat they just float around like they dont have a care in the world lol... i love it the water was low that day bc i was changing some of it