reality tv

pwnag3!!

ok... i hate reality tv... Every year it gets worse and worse.
They are running out of premises to do shows. This is horrible...I was watching headbangers ball :happy: (thats right its still on) and a commercial for "Its not mary poppins... Its SUPER NANNY!!!" came on..
Anyone else despise reality tv?

veganman

I hate it.
Not just because of it's poor production value and blatant scripting, but because everyone has a different view of "reality".
If this programming does not suit me, does that mean my "reality" is wrong? Am I abnormal or freakish because I don't buy the idea presented?
No. Just smarter than the average consumer drone.
Rise up people. Time to take back entertainment!

lovethesea

really hate it. Especially since its been on about 2 years too long.
I seriously think that the networks can only come up with making people look and act stupid rather than come up with decent TV shows.

tangman99

Reality shows suck major arse! Did anyone see "Who's your daddy?" I did not but I heard it was so stupid. One of the local radio station talk shows said they should have thrown a black guy just to make it interesting.

unleashed

I normaly hate reality shows but there is a new one comming out soon that is called brat camp tor teenagers that are out of control they take troubled teen and put them in survival camp this one will never run out of contestants lol

doxboi

TV as a whole is pretty stupid!! There are some good show. Just watching movies is good enough! You know people are getting fatter by watching to much TV

unleashed

well let me just add to the weight gain from watching tv my butt isnt getting any smaller sitting at my pc lol.oh yeh I barly watch tv

doxboi

I don't even have a chair in front of my monitor. I come check what I have to check and walk a way
I work on computers as my job and just don't have enough time to stay sitting
So according to my wife, my but is nice:happy:

tome

i Jate it too. it just keeps getting dumber and dumber. I mean how real is it for people to eat worms and bugs and stuff. But it just keeps getting worse and worse.

unleashed

oh oh dont forget the reality shows like growing up gotti.and these shows glamorizing people likepotty mouth bounty hunters and fowl mouthed bikers ok dont get me wrong theer is nothing wrong with some shows showing how they are building cool bikes cars truck you name it but cmon please they are glorifying the mafia raised children and there families like these people are royalty..helloooo does anyone else see something wrong with our television networks these people made their fortunes in the crime sindecate and now they are being paid boo koo bucks to flaunt it.do we realy need to watch how unbeleivably disfunction these people are to realise how normal ( ok maybe not normal )