Really good riddle game!

I can't even figure out the first one. Nor where I'd type the answer if I knew it. Sure, I'll take a hint (or the answer).

darknes

lol, the first level is easy.
Try clicking around a bit on the picture and see what happens.

Okay, I have level one. Something tells me I'm gonna be on the Game forums and begging you for help for the next month!

darknes

Lol, I'm on lvl 16.
Once you get through the first 10, you learn how to understand the clues and solve the riddles. It gets tough on some of them.

ruaround

i figured the first one out... and thought i had the second but i cant get the pieces to fit perfectly...

darknes

For level 2, I'll help you out a little.
Put the puzzle together and what does it show you? What does the question mark ask?

ruaround

shows an arrow... asks me where i wanna go... but nothing happens.... i have clicked all over the place...

darknes

Where do you want to go?
(You might need to type something in the browser line where the arrow points)

darknes

Ok, I'll tell you what to do since it's tough, and this is the basis of many other riddles.
Up at the browser area where is says "level2", try changing it to "level3"

darknes

Nice work.
Just remember, that many riddles involve changing the browser to solve them, and some riddles require clues from previous riddles.

darknes

Level 6 is tough.
You need to use Ascii to solve it.
Basically, you get three words from the numbers, and the fourth word is fairly simple to come up with.
Then, use the fourth word, convert it to Ascii, and use the coded tiles for your answer.