Really need some help??

cadbury

Here is the situation, I just put up my 180, its completely full with sand, rock, and water. I used the level to make sure everything was ok, once I put the water in I noticed that it was about a 1 inch unlevel, i did'nt think it would be that big of a deal with a acrylic tank, anyway I have a uneven flow going from the prefilter to the sump, the right side has a abundant water pressure and the left is just trickeling? I have a feeling I'm going to have to drain the tank again to shimmy up the right side?
Any Advice?

brooklyn johnny

One inch is very unlevel. You'll get more opinions on this but I would definately solve that before it becomes a bigger problem. Find the source (uneven floor, poorly constructed stand, etc.).

cadbury

I know it's the floor, I pretty much know that I 'm just going to have to drain all the water out and then shim it!

surfnturf

You might want to think about adding additional bracing to the floor. You're pretty close to 1500 lbs in a relatively small area and that doesn't even take into consideration the weight of your substrate and live rock. If it was level before you put water in it and now it's off by an inch, you might have some serious issues if you don't do something to support all of that weight. Beam supports might not be a real bad idea.