Really???

speg

oh woops...I'm not a mod.
This must be some guy that you've had to ban in the past?
I bet it's Mowzer...she's on here a bunch and probably got bored of answering "WHY IS THERE BROWN ALGAE IN MY TANK" questions...

meowzer

Originally Posted by Speg
http:///forum/post/3294894
oh woops...I'm not a mod.
This must be some guy that you've had to ban in the past?
I bet it's Mowzer...she's on here a bunch and probably got bored of answering "WHY IS THERE BROWN ALGAE IN MY TANK" questions...
1st of all it's MEOWZER, LOL.....not a lawnmower....and 2nd...well...Look at this thread now

speg

Sorry mower.
By the way..is any of that stuff the guy is posting factual?
Interesting...

speg

I've got to admit that the dude is hilarious...but sad at the same time..who in the world has the time to sit there and come up with that?

flower

I saw the "What i like about Bang Guy" not the rest, there has to be a way to stop this kind of behavior...Its possible that right now that poster is rolling and laughing at us discussing him and his posts.

meowzer

Originally Posted by Flower
http:///forum/post/3294917

I saw the "What i like about Bang Guy" not the rest, there has to be a way to stop this kind of behavior...Its possible that right now that poster is rolling and laughing at us discussing him and his posts.
TRUE.....now the jerk has a whole thread dedicated to his stupidity

cranberry

Don't be angry with them... pity them. Can you imagine how much their life sucks for that to be entertainment. Think of it as nightly charity from us to someone who has nothing and no one.

T

tizzo

Only Bang Guy and Ophiura got digits next to their lists... this person must like those two...
And they are way off on Sep! LOL

sepulatian

WHAT I LIKE ABOUT SEPULATION:
SEPULATION IS THE SEWER MAN IN THE DUMP CALLED SALTWATERFISH.COM. HE SYPHONS THE SEWERS ALL THE TIME TO KEEP THEM RUNNING. RECENTLY, SEPULATION HAS ATTRACTED DEADLY DESEASES FROM SYPHONING THE TOXIC SEWAGE. CURRENTLY, SPULATION IS PLOTTING SALTWATERFIH.COM'S DOWNFALL BECAUSE HE CONTRACTED THE DESEASE. HE IS CLOSLY WORKING WITH THELAMEBALL TO HELP WITH THIS.
HAHAHAHA!!!!!! Wow, he nailed me! Maybe that is why I haven't been on as much
Sorry :p

cranberry

Remember the kid in school that no body liked.... or really noticed except for teasing? Is this what happens to them?