Really???

speg

This morning when I came on here there was at least 30 posts with his rants...
Fishtaco called him out on his spelling/grammar and the guy responded with something along the lines of "sorry I had to do 30 posts in a couple minutes" bahahaha

dc2mlbsm

Originally Posted by Speg
http:///forum/post/3295639
This morning when I came on here there was at least 30 posts with his rants...
Fishtaco called him out on his spelling/grammar and the guy responded with something along the lines of "sorry I had to do 30 posts in a couple minutes" bahahaha
lol I missed it...I saw him make a thread on the reef area but I just logged off

slice

Originally Posted by meowzer
http:///forum/post/3295653
What's page 4

Brings up a question I've had on most folk's forum surfing habits. I usually just click on "New Posts" as opposed to browsing the Forum tree. When you use "New Posts", you get pages 1-whatever of posts since your last logon.
ATM, I have 2 pages, I usually see 1-4 pages when I login in the mornings, I assume that is what he meant.

speg

Or more likely he was referring to how many pages we've been talking about this guy.

scsinet

Here's the thing we all need to keep in mind...
This particular individuals goal is to cause mayhem on the boards, and to get attention - negative attention in this case.
The best thing to do is ignore him and do not engage him in any threads. Even this thread just fuels the fire.
How can everyone help?
PM one of the mods with a link to a thread he has posted in if you find it has not been taken care of within 12 hours or so. You don't have to PM all of us, and I'd recommend PMing a mod that is recently active. Not all the mods are active on the boards right now. I know that Bang_guy, myself, and Beth have been working on this situation actively, and I think sep has been floating around but I'm not sure.
Do not respond in a thread that he starts. If his posts are the only ones in a thread, the thread goes away when we purge his posts automatically. If you've responded, your response remains in the thread causing more work because we have to go in and find these individual threads and remove them manually.

beth

Administrator
Staff member
And in the meantime, we will work from the back end which may well include involving the authorities.
I'm closing this topic up.
Thanks all