Recently sold my tank everything must go!!!Cheap Too.

erik2302

I recently sold my fishtanks and have a bunch of stuff left over, that I am now auctioning off on ----. The following items are for sale. I briefly describe them here, but check out my auctions for more details.
Misc package: Includes 4 packages (unopened) of Fluval Carbon, 2 packages of Fluval filter media (unopened, 2 different sized nets, siphon vacuum, gravel vaccum, ICH chemicals, and a new Acrylic tank algae scraper w/ extra blade.
Aquamedic Titan 250 Chiller starting at 199...good for tanks up to 450 gallons, I only used this for about 2 months but it was easy to set up and worked flawlessly while I used it keeping my aquarium very stable. Recommened price is $616...
ASM G-3 Protein Skimmer (Euro-Reef Style) good for tanks up to 250 gallons sells new for $299 i'm starting it at $99.99
Icecap 120mm Variable speed automatic cooling fan - See auction for details, great for removing excess heat from your system.
To bid on any of the following go here MY ---- AUCTIONS
or email me erik.hunter@gmail.com

bkbkid

next in line for the ASM G3 skimmer and possibly the chiller, email me at bkbkid@aol.com with availability and how much shipping would be to 80302. i will send payment via paypal.thanks, chris