Red / Rust Mushrooms!

adam2817

he may not have any left. He shipped mine and I got an e-mail from him on MOnday morning.
Waiting stinks.................

adam2817

I got them and the're in. Some have opened already and some are blowing around trying to take hold of something. :cheer: Guess he's got none left and thats why he's not answering.

adam2817

Here's a pic of what some of them look like so far. Most have attached to rocks 1 even attached itself to an old snail shell. lol... :cheer:

roachbug

The shrooms came in the mail today. I just finished putting them in the aquarium a lil' bit ago and they are allready starting to open up. Just wanted to take a minute and thank you for the great"red" shrooms, they will be a great addition and eye opener for the tank!! Thanks again.
Roach

johnny1971

Vic, sorry I dont check here all that often. Have you not got a reply from me? I cant be sure of who you are with whatever email you might be using, but to my knowledge I have answered every email sent to me reguarding the mushrooms.
leave me your email address here and I will do what I can to get back to you.
And for the guy that keeps asking where I am from, I am in Northern Mississippi.
thanks
Johnny

johnny1971

oh and yes, they WILL attach to snail shells lol. I Have a few hermit crabs running around with a mushroom on the shell. looks pretty funny.