red sea 300 gallon skimmer for sell

reefmate75

Removeable 40 oz. collection cup
For aquariums up to 300 gallons
13" x 20" high x 3-1/2" deep
sorry i got this pic off a web site, it dosent say the name of the web site so i think its ok
this is not the common one you always see for 100 gollons this one is much larger and is for 300 gollons not 100, works great
asking 130
pump is included
this is comeing off of my breeder system and i have other items i am selling off from that system also in other posts
changed from 3 skimmers to 1 large one and connected all the breeding tanks and grow out tanks together (not the hatching tank thats a diffrent tank and its staing the way it is)

reefmate75

im sorry i sold this unit already
i forgot to let every one know
but i do have 1 other large skimmer im selling
its a Berlin XL ment for 400 gallons heres some pics
i never used this one because when i bought it i thought it would fit under my stand HAH! and then when i got it one of the outflow couplings was crushed, this is a brand new unit i bought it new and never used it because it was like 2" to tall and wife didnt want me to run it on the side of the tank which i dont blame her on that at all
the couplings i will replace when i sell the unit, they cost .25 cents at Lowe's so that isnt a problem im just to lazy to do it without a purpose

asking 130 for this unit shipped, i paid 299+shipping and it still hasnt been used, about a year old
SOLD!!!!!

reefmate75

ok this skimmer is sold as of today also berlin XL 400 gallon
i have one other post out there for one other skimmer, is a berlin classic, looks just like this one but cut about 18" off the main body rated for 250 gallons also comes with pump, this one is used, was used for about 2 years, selling that set up for 85 shipped