red sea xenia and other corals/frags in bay area

Hi all, I have various corals if you are interested, lots of red sea pulsing xenia, also have turquoise mushrooms, nice zooanthids, green frogspawn, flower leather, clove polyps, and a few others. Please PM or e-mail me if interested. Thanks!

derrickt

Hi,
Where exactly are you located and what are the prices on those corals. I'm in Milpitas and would love a picture or two.
Thanks.

I'm actually over in Tracy but make my way over to the bay often. The red sea is $5 per stalk, the double headed frogspawn is $10, flower leather $5, mushroom rock $18, zooanthids $10, clove polyps $10.

Hi.
I would be interested in purchasing some of your corals if you are heading into San Francisco(home). I work in Oakland so we can meet there if you are coming in from Tracy.
How much for your pulsing Xenia? is it $5 per stalk? If so, I would be interested in getting 2 stalks from you along with 2 flower leathers for $5/each, a clove polp for $10 and 1 frogsprawn for $10.
Let me know if you are interested in selling and we can arrange meeting time and exchange.
Jim
email: jimcchow@yahoo.com
I

xfile9669

Hello there, I am located in the San Jose area and is very much interested in at least two each of your items. Please email me at xfile9669@yahoo.com or call me at my cell (408) 887-8079. Thanks! Wilson...:)