RedFin WaspFish????

aquaguy24

okay I've been wanting this fish for a while now and one just came up for sale. Perfect size at 2"1/2. My question would be do they change colors like other scorps. Or do they stay red. I'm askin cuz price difference from a redfin and a regular brown waspfish is about $50

aquaguy24

I will be able to order it on Friday so hopen its still there. The other redfin lasted about a month before someone bought it.

cranberry

And the first two last 5 minutes after they were posted *points to self*
Mine haven't changed colours at all. Well, in the beginning they weren't as bright as they were on the site, but then after a couple of months they went bright again. The one available now isn't as bright as mine were, so I don't know how bright it will go. I took some new pics last night, but I'm on my way to work and will post some tomorrow.
I really REALLY like these guys. We may have a male and female but are also not sure if it's just a juvie variant because one is very small.

crypt keeper

I know the website and Im actually looking at the same one. LOL. I will pass on it as they dont interest me that much. I was gonna buy it tomorrow.

aquaguy24

Yes still there... I'm thinkin twice about them cuz of their color plus I'm going to Yosemite this weekend. If I do get them I'll get both.

aquaguy24

LOL no I might wait for a more brighter one. They have a pretty awesome painted angler but kinda pricey.