Reef Break down in KY

900dublr

My girlfriend is moving out and is taking her 75 gal tank with her so the contents need to be sold. I do not have the time or money to put into another tank. This would be a good deal for someone with a tank ready to be setup. I would like to sell everything to one person but I am considering splitting everything up. Here is the contents...
65-75lbs of lr
15 lbs of dry base rock
Maroon Clown
Domino Damsel
Coral Beauty Angel
Serpant Starfish
2 small conks
a green cucumber
various snails and crabs
small-medium ricordia polyp
medium size colony of green polyps
3-4 toadstool
small-medium colony of zoos
yellow zoos
some several brown shrooms
hagar heater
4 maxijet powerheads
large cpr aquafuge
24 gpd ro unit
aqua c remora skimmer
a box of various test kits
Im not sure what everything is worth so im open to offers.

biggredd

Interest in RO unit. Need price? And maybe that 15 pounds of base rock.
I'm in Denver
Thanks much

kuniva

Interested in snails and crabs.
Shipped to columbus oh 43202 ?
how many snails and crabs do you have and what kind ?

O

oreo12

What part of Ky? How much for the skimmer and the maxjets also the small-medium ricordia polyp I live in souther In maybe I could drive down.

900dublr

I didnt expect this kind of response :jumping: First things first, all livestock has to go then the equipment. Magi I am in georgetown, 20mins from lexington. Would you or anyone else be interested in taking everything. I am about 45 minutes from Cinnci, OH.

900dublr

BUMP everything is still available. I want 300 for everything inside the tank, corals, fish, liverock, everything except the tank and equipment.

fishfryer

interested in skimmer,maxi jets,test kits,how much shipped to 08742. what kind of test kits and powerheads?cary1306@yahoo.com :joy: :jumping: