reef for sale

goinballde

due to tough times i am unfortunately forced to get rid of my beautiful reef tank..i have a 55 gallon with stand and glass tops..the tank has been up and running for 6 yrs....about 70-80lbs of live rock..many corals such as: spaghetti leathers,devils hand leather,hammers,frogspawn,zoo's,3 brain corals,tons of mushrooms, i have some rare ricordia,and bubble coral, bright green star polyps,...the equipment is: 4X65 watt compact pc lighting. turboflotor 1000 skimmer,maxijet 1200,maxijet 600, 2 heaters(i forget what name brand)..hang on back aquafuge(18 inch model) comes with a light and calurpa and chaeto..i have about half of a bucket of oceanic salt also..the fish are 2 black percs, purple firefish, sixline wrasse..I am located in Lafayette, Indiana..I am looking to git rid of everything as a bundle deal..this will be a deal of the century..I only want $650.00 for everything..You will have to come and pick it all up..Serious people please email me at goinballdeep@yahoo.com

goinballde

i know i wish i could part this whole thing out..i could prolly get more for everything in the long run..but i would like to get rid of everything at once..if something happens that someone just wants the live rock and corals this could possibly happen though...but i will obviously need to keep the lights til everything is gone in order to keep it alive..i will let you know what happens here..thanks for your interest.