Remaining stuff for sale in michigan

leigh

okay, i decided i am going to sell off everything--just got back from a business trip in europe and realized i just didnt miss the fish one iota. anyhow, still have for sale a 4" purple tang, a red hairy hermit, a blue knee hermit, shrimp--1 cleaner and a bunch of peppermints, a sally lightfoot, around 70 lbs of live rock with some leathers and other various softies, dsb, 2 50 gal tanks, one iron stand, a simple top off system, and all plumbing necessary for overflow and return. couple power heads too and ill toss in all my buckets and other equipment/test kits/food. highest offer takes all. triathlongeek@hotmail.com 734-845-6376

D

daniel411

leigh, sorry you're giving up. I'm sure it'll be nice to have way more money from now on though!

leigh

Originally posted by rockface
how much for all of the rock

lessay, $200. will not ship.

leigh

yes a prizm but i'm not interesting in shipping, by the time it ships it'll cost more than it's worth to you. and dvs drop me an e-mail sometime, i'm not likely to be here much. i got pretty motivated last week and really want to get my phd finished up. i think it's going to be an intense year :)

leigh

Yeah, dvs, that lsmccue one is a good way to reach me. the hotmail one is my anti-spam one.
and not to sound obnoxious here, but again folks, absolutely not shipping. it won't save anyone any money. sorry, but no.

rockface

Where are you located in Michigan? I'll take the rock for 200.00. I'll come pick it up sometime this week., let me know what works for you. 70 lbs, correct?

sloth54

ya, where in michigan are you? Im gonna be going to MSU this weekend and if i will be near you any part of my trip (coming from chicago) i would like some live rock and possibly the purple tang. Let m eknow

leigh

huh, tony i returned what i had, but yes i was in spain for a week so it's possible i had some freaky voicemail anomoly. how odd. anyhow, rockface i'm in ann arbor and my guesstimate is 70 lbs ish. someone has already stated however that they want a rock with a leather on it so we can discuss price sans that rock if that's okay with you. tony the tangs all yours if you want it?

rockface

Leigh, I 'm not going to be able to take the rock. Things changed after I spoke to you yesterday. Sorry for the confusion on my part.

leigh

Well, fortunately i'm leaving the hobby so i guess i won't have anything too nasty to say to you...all i would say is if you tell someone you're going to buy $200 worth of stuff from them, the least you can do is actually e-mail or call them when you change your mind rather than posting it on a billboard for them to maybe see a day later.

Leigh sorry about your troubles. I wantthe skimmer as well as the other items you are holding for me. I cannot be there until later tonight. Thanks I will aslo try to call during the day. I also emailed you. Again thanks