Remora Pro Skimmer

radcast2

The AquaC Remora Pro with the mag3 is my 3rd Skimmer and IMO is the best HOB style skimmer. Very Quiet, very well designed, and pulls a lot of skimmate. For the first 2 weeks or so i gave micro bubbles and they are still there but not as bad. The skimmer box and bubble trap thing for the mag 3 is very big but well worth it. I personally recommend them to any one and the Customer service is just flat out top notch. Hope this helps you.

nas19320

I have the Remora Pro with the Mag 3 and the preskimmer box and think its great. If I had a sump I would have gone with an in sump skimmer but since I don't this the best option IMO. I think the preskimmer box is great, it helps to keep my surface water crystal clear. The microbubbles do annoy me somewhat but they seem to come and go depending on if I add fresh water, supplments etc. It is also rather quite. My tank is in my bedroom and I have no problem sleeping at night.

ac

Well what more can you say. I have one too, and I think it's the best hang on I've every had.