Restarting My 12G Nano.

unsung

I'm extremely excited that I was able to get my 12G Nano Cube up and running again. Everything is working out and it's looking great. I have 9lbs of live rock in there right now and 2 Green Chromis to test it out. My water levels are doing great also.
I'm open to suggestion about what to add into the tank
. What I am currently wanting to slowly introduce into my tank is a pair of Ture Percula Clownfish, A Barbershop Shrimp Goby with a Tiger Pistol Shrimp, and of course I would add in some assorted corals.
Is there any ceritan things I should be looking out for when maintaining the nano cube?
Any advice would help.
Thanks Everyone.

katiev

Personally, I would only have the pair of clownfish in there, but I suppose you could do the goby too. I would strongly suggest removing the chromis, unless you ditch the clowns.

unsung

Originally Posted by AZReefGirl
Hey there, fellow Arizonan! Welcome!

Hey there ReefGirl! Thanks for the welcome.

unsung

Originally Posted by b0bby1
r u planning to keep those 5 fish in one tank, or r u taking out the chromis.
I'll be taking out the chromis. I do enjoy watching them school together though.

unsung

Originally Posted by katiev
Personally, I would only have the pair of clownfish in there, but I suppose you could do the goby too. I would strongly suggest removing the chromis, unless you ditch the clowns.
That is a good suggestion. I have been thinking the same thing just a straight clownfish/corals tank. I just want a really nice colorful pretty tank

unsung

I agree with you larryndana. 5 fish would be way to much. I wish I had a giant tank and was able to put pretty much anything I wanted in there...maybe some day. hows your tank(s) coming along larryndana?

larryndana

24 aquapod, doing great.
2 - pj cardinals
2 - clowns
1 - orange spotted goby(watchmen)
most of my corals are frags, except my purple gorgonian.
some zoos, mushrooms, two types of starpolyps, glove polyps, three leather frags.
inverts - hermits, snails, and a brittle star
10gal
two chocolate chip stars, and a serpent star.
this doubles as a qt tank if needed.
75gal on the way....about two weeks out.

larryndana

sorry i got carried away, to answer your question, my tanks are great.
I like to frag coral, i don't buy anything full grown(if you will).