RFB's Shamless plug for the little guys........

reefforbrains

Ok folks, many know I broke down this tank to go overseas last year. This is an older picture from it. Its just a favorite.
I would like to thank the academy...my parents....Oh wait. I havent won yet. So Ill wait on the speech.
This little tux urchin was a hand-me-down from a friends tank and he had it for years. Then in my tank I also had him for years. Dont know the lifespan of the little dudes but since I am the only guy on the planet that DOESNT like coraline algea I used urchins to keep it in check. He was a complete clepto, he would pit up pieces of all sorts of corals and carry them around. This is just a random one of some zoo he found in the litter below.
Enjoy the pic...

-RFB

reefforbrains

He was a total clepto. Would carry around Kenya tree, misc Zoo and Palys for weeks at a time.
Anything that wasn't nailed down became his hat.

jerryatrick

Originally Posted by taznut
http:///forum/post/3005094
would this work???
On the turbo snails you can do this. My turbos will sometimes come up slightly out of the water and their shell is exposed. Grab some super glue gel and place a frag on.
My urchin does the same thing RFB. Loves to carry cement frag discs for shelter.