Ric pack available

flricordia

Still available after all. Thought it was sold but guess not. This is for 7 different colored ricordea shipped Monday. $100. I can take paypal. These are med sized and shipping is 2-3 day or Express for $12/$25.

tkk888

I am interested. Could you send me a pm and tell me the next step in getting this done (I've never bought from these boards before)? Thanks

Originally Posted by JuggaloJim
http:///forum/post/2593629
could you post some pics?
You don't need pics from him!!
I am surprised these are still for sale
I would have bought these by now but I have already bought 10 from him and now I'm broke
. If anyone has the money to buy these take them now.
Bump for a great seller

flricordia

Originally Posted by fishy PA guy
http:///forum/post/2593707
You don't need pics from him!!
I am surprised these are still for sale
I would have bought these by now but I have already bought 10 from him and now I'm broke
. If anyone has the money to buy these take them now.
Bump for a great seller

Thanks. Yes, I did get all your money but I do hope I left you enough for some raman noodles at least.

I am putting a couple together for a good cause-cause I got to get a chiller for this new tank. The chiller I have I am afraid is too big.
As far as colors go there will be a different color each one and as far as pics go I am still in the process of moving all the rics to the new tank and everything is a mess right now, but maybe tomarrow I can get some.
Unfortunatly I thought this tank was going to hold more than it is holding so it is starting to turn into a nightmare trying to get all of them in. I guess I didn't keeps tabs on them splitting and multiplying/ What looked like one in the old set-up turned out to be two and even three. Might also have put too much LR in I am afraid, but at this point it will have to work.
Well, off to get some more super glue gel.
And I have found a technic to glueing underwater that pretty much works like a charm without having to HOPE
the coral holds.

Flricordia;2593806 said:
Thanks. Yes, I did get all your money but I do hope I left you enough for some raman noodles at least.

Well you didn't get all my money
. I just spent about 200 more this weekend on some SPS and a couple of new fish
. I was able to get some chinese take out tonight for dinner
. I am really considering buying this pack because those suckers keep moving on me. I figure if I buy enough of them I will see atleast one of them in both of my tanks
. I would glue them down but I have been changing my rock work as much as I change my underware!

flricordia

None left this week. I want to get them all in the new tank before I do anymore sorting. Thanks. Pics of the new setup coming to nano SWF forum soon.

flricordia

fishy PA guy;2593824 said:
Originally Posted by Flricordia
http:///forum/post/2593806

Well you didn't get all my money
. I just spent about 200 more this weekend on some SPS and a couple of new fish
. I was able to get some chinese take out tonight for dinner
. I am really considering buying this pack because those suckers keep moving on me. I figure if I buy enough of them I will see atleast one of them in both of my tanks
. I would glue them down but I have been changing my rock work as much as I change my underware!
I used to do the same thing. Now I leave it as I find all I do is get frustrated and the floor soaked. I actually got this tank's rock work done in about an hour only rearranging it twice. Why not glue them to one smaller rock that they can stay on at least till you get the main rock work how you want it? What kind of fish?