Rick

al&burke

Beautiful T - they are getting real big. Everytime I see these guys I think of setting up a tank.

teresaq

These are three little girls left in the baby tank. this batch it mostly males.
Rainbow-these are some of the babies I raised. Look thru my posts.

flower

So beautiful and what an accomplishment.
What is creating all the pretty color in the background?

flower

Quote:
Originally Posted by TeresaQ http:///t/388080/rick#post_3419987
HAHA Flower, that's just red tissue paper I put on the back.
LOL...I thought it was a fake plant or some cool coral or macro. It did make the sea horse stand out in the picture...good job.

teresaq

The girls are any where from 3 1/2 to 4 1/2 inches. There are a few males that are 5 to 6 inches.

al&burke

You should be very proud T - these guys came from tiny little fry and you raised them to healthy beautiful specimens - good for you

teresaq

thanks everyone. I need to do a water change tomorrow and clean the glass. I will get some more pics if you want. lol.
T

novahobbies

Definitely!
....OK, I know that little girl number two is on the list. Michelle loves that one already. Now I just need to decide between number one, or number three.
If I could get four horses in that tank, I would in a heartbeat. But I think three is the limit.

flower

Quote:
Originally Posted by novahobbies http:///t/388080/rick#post_3420364
Definitely!
....OK, I know that little girl number two is on the list. Michelle loves that one already. Now I just need to decide between number one, or number three.
If I could get four horses in that tank, I would in a heartbeat. But I think three is the limit.
I had 4 erectus, 2 yellow clown gobies, 1 Hectors goby and 5 peppermint shrimp... in my 30g without a single problem...you have 37g...I would think you can do 4 SHs.

novahobbies

Possibly, but I'm going to keep it dialed back. After all, there are two mandarins in here right now, and when the 110 is reinstalled the mandarins will be moved and replaced with a pair of purple firefish, an ORA spotted mandarin, and possibly a small sand goby.
If I DO move up to four horses I'll probably want to wait a bit anyway for the biofilter to stabilize. As it stands, I'm sure the addition of two new waste factories is going to put a small burden on the system for a little while.....