Right Anemone and lighting

salt newbee

I still have a while before I actually get to this point, but I want to do some research as to the right lighting to get for an Anemone.
Now I have 3 False Percula's and I am thinking of getting them a Long Tentacle Anemone (Macrodactyla doreensis). The reason for this is from my reading a Long Tentacle Anemone is easier to keep.
First question is, is this a good Anemone choice?
Second question is what lighting do I need for a Long Tentacle Anemone?

They say to keep long tentacle anemone's under MH for long time keeping, but they could also live under power compact, or t-5's... What size tank do you have, or are planning to get?? But your clowns would probly like a large BTA beter than a long tentacle.. Thats just my addvice!

salt newbee

I have a RR75 set up and running with 3 Fales Percula's and one Royal Gamma. I don't plan on adding anyother fish at this time, but really would like to get the clowns an good home in the future.
What lighting does a Large BTA need?
Also since I have crabs and snails I keep my SG around 1.025, will this cause any problems?

skipperdz

crabs and snails shouldnt bother it. with mine they go right under it cleaning away. i have a carribean condi and it suites the marroon just fine in my 12g w/ 50/50 lights. it actually could hold another clown or two. hes getting large though so im upgrading to a long 55g