Ripoff???

flobskey

I went to my lfs to buy a peppermint shrimp to eat my aitapisa, he said they are comming in and it would be about $14. Tell me, is that a ripp off or is it normal. If it is a rip off what do I tell him?

S

sebae0

usauly about 6 bucks sometimes a deal 2 for 10.00 i think your getting ripped.......

ccartag

it's not that bad at least it's not 30bucks like her in land of lincoln i guess thats what i get for living in the midwest....fyi...all my aqualife is bught online....

$14 is too much and peppermint shrimp, from what I've read, are best kept in groups. If you look on this site in the you build it package they have them for less than $4 each or a deal on ten of them. The drawback though is that you have to spend at least $75 dollars for your total order.

fshhub

4.99 to 7.50 around here, normally 5 or 6 bucks
and more than 10, I would definitely shop around. check online. and call other stores.

steve40

they cost about 6 dollars over here in PA. the cleaner shrimp are the ones that are expensive around here, about $14-$20 a peice.

slothy

you can have mine.. he worth alot now, since hes got my lettuce nudi in his tummy.. F#@$%#$%
ya around here they go for 4-7 bucks

$14 seems steep to me. I got two free ones with a SWF.COM order about a year and a half ago. They were about the size of a small grasshopper when I got them and now they are a couple inches long. Cant go wrong with FREE!

flobskey

So, how do I tell the guy at the LFS that its a ripoff and I want it cheaper? Or does someone want to donate me their peppermints?(jk) Anyone in the Utah area, can you help me out here?