RO/DI water pressure

craig110768

I just bought a RO/DI filter. I'm using 8g of bad water to get 1 gallon of good water. I know that is due to the water pressure.
Could someone please enlight me on a few things.
What kind of booster pump do I need?
Will that depend on the the RO inlet pipe which is 1/8" in size. Could someone recommend one.
Its a 100gpd 5 stage RO/DI.
Where should the booster pump be located. Could I just cut the 1/8" RO line and link it up to the booster pump, or do I need a larger input into the booster pump, than the output from it?
some answers to these questions would help a lot.
Thanks

First what kink of R/O system have you got?Most all R/O systems have a minimum and max operating perssure average from min 40 to max of +100,depending on waht type of system you have will depend on the pressure pump.I know that Kent makes several diffrent ones as wall as Premier Manafactured Systems.Depending on what type of water system you are on you might be able to adjust the pressure tank in your home if you are on well water,usualy located under the houes or in the basement,they ahve a hi and low pressure switch on them,be careful they also have power running to them as well.If you are on city water I think the perssure is regulated by them