Rodi

triga22

I have flooded my house twice this week because of the thing. I left it on overnight. Is there a way that I can have the waste water still be saved? Last two times its gone wrong and overflowed the washing machine.

aquaguy24

maybe in a huge trash can but i don;t know i have my waste water going down the drain straight to the sewer..

alix2.0

you can get a sprinkler timer, and attach it to the tape before the RODI unit. this way you can set it for like 2 hours or something and forget about it.
i flood my basement all the time. i need to get one.

coastie81

Originally Posted by TriGa22
http:///forum/post/2733041
I have flooded my house twice this week because of the thing. I left it on overnight. Is there a way that I can have the waste water still be saved? Last two times its gone wrong and overflowed the washing machine.
I have my waste water going to a 30 gallon trash can and I use that water to water my plants and mop all the floors in my house all the floors are marbe tile so it helps to save that water instead of letting it all go down the drains, you can even save it to drink it (from what I have heard it is still better then what comes out of the faucet) just my opinion though

triga22

I may let it run into a trash can. I wouldnt drink it, it isnt better than what comes out of the faucet.