Rose Bubble Anemones for cheap if your in/around Oklahoma!!

sato

I dont know if anyone is interested but if anyone is looking for a nice addition to their tank for a great price there is a LFS near me(Owasso, Oklahoma) called Pet Stop that is selling Rose Bubble Anemones for only $49.99!!! I have never seen them cheaper then $150 in any retail store, and for near $100 online.
They said they were getting them from a local guy who had some were splitting like crazy so there is a good chance they will be keeping a decent supply of them. I picked one up immediatly and I dont know about the rest of you guys but if your within a decent driving range it might be something to think about. :)

sato

Owasso is about 20 miles north of Tulsa, which is about an hours drive northeast of OKC.

scoto

Wow...I live in Owasso, SawGrass on Bailey Ranch Estates. I'll go have a look tomorrow. Thx for the tip
_Scoto

saltaholic

Hey I live in Tulsa. Do they have lots of other stuff in there? I've just been going to the usual places here in T Town and was getting bored. Where is Pet Stop?

sharkbait9

oooch i paid 29.99 for my rbta. I guess if they cost that much out by you then yeah 49.99 is a really good deal

sato

Pet Stop is near the corner of 129th and 86th in Owasso right next to the movie theatre. They have some decent corals and can either be very overpriced or very cheap so its kind of hit or miss. As far as fish they run all of their 50 tanks on 4 systems and usually 3 out of 4 systems are infected with Ich or worse so they arent a good place to get fish. They usually do soft corals or LPS because they dont run Halides on anything because the owners are cheap (believe me I worked there for a year) and they wont ever haggle on anything even corals that are more then 50% dead they will still charge full price or tell you they would rather wait for it to regrow then sell it for cheaper even though there is no way in hell it will...
But back to the subject lol, they are a decent hit or miss store and they only have 4 coral tanks so their selection isnt near that of Ultimate Reefs but they do get some of the more unusual corals sometimes and sometimes they have no clue what they have and sell it for cheap. Its worth checking out every once in awhile. They are also pretty cheap on price when it comes to inverts, they are selling Peppermint shrimp for 8 bucks compared to 15 at Ultimate Reefs, and they usually have a good selection of snails and crabs that seem to be priced on the lower side.
But enough rambling lol, its worth checking out.