rotifers, were can I find them? (in Canada)

L

lizardlady58

Hello, I live in Ontario Canada and I am having a very difficult time finding marine rotifer suppliers. So far no stores around here sell rotifers , I have looked into ordering from the States but because of border laws, my shipment could be held up for weeks and I can't risk that. Does anyone know of a marine rotifer supplier in Canada?

J

jesse!

Originally Posted by lizardlady58
http:///forum/post/3160781
Hello, I live in Ontario Canada and I am having a very difficult time finding marine rotifer suppliers. So far no stores around here sell rotifers , I have looked into ordering from the States but because of border laws, my shipment could be held up for weeks and I can't risk that. Does anyone know of a marine rotifer supplier in Canada?
2 of the 3 shops here carry san francisco bay rotifers. jlaquatics.com

katsafados

I live in Ontario also.. Maple..
I know a guy that has an online store.. Reefaquatica.com.. he lives in scarbrough... great prices and also he can pretty much get anything you need.. you just have to send him an email ahead of time. But I do believe he has rotifers.
You can also arrange to stop by his house and pick them up. I bought most of my CUC from him and he is really nice and doesnt mind spending time to talk to you about the hobby.
He also QT's all of his stuff at least a month before letting people purchase them.
His names Hubert..

pete159

i also bought some megs from the Reefaquatica.com
He has a rotifer breeding setup in his basement. So you might want to contact him