Rye, the camera got here fine!

yosemite sam

Ryan,
Sorry about the earlier emails. The camera arrived in today and I've been experimenting with it all afternoon. So far, I've been impressed and I think it takes pretty good pictures. Thanks for all your help! :cool:
Some pictures of my 29 gallon tank

And some from my 75 gallon tank

rickster

DUDE,
Great pics, are you clam crazy or what? not meaning to be mean but how long have you had those clams? in a 29g? seems like I could learn from you, friend.
R

yosemite sam

Thanks everybody! The camera is a Fuji Finepix A303. Rye hooked my up with a great price. Even with 2nd day shipping it was a lot cheaper than I could find it here. It's actually a really inexpensive camera given the quality of the pictures. Hopefully it will make it for several months in Peru....
As far as the clams and SPS in a 29 gallon tank, it hasn't been too much of a problem. I've had to monitor the Calcium and Alk pretty carefully, though, and I add Seachem Reef Complete and alk buffer twice a week. I've had most of those clams a while, except for the pretty blue crocea. They've been in that tank for a few months to a month or so.
Oh yeah, the VHO combo in the 75 is 3 atinics, 2 12K atinic whites, and 1 10K aquasun. All the bulbs are URI.