RyeBread, I'll tell you about dog food, you tell me about.....

sterling

how the heck do I get my pictures small enough to put on this message board!!!!?????
I have them posted right now on webshots.com, but is that another photo program I can get, besides Kodak Easyshot that it came with, to get these compressed. I can't figure it out.
thanks

sterling

I know you know what you're talking about with cameras and photography.......and I know about dogs:
http://www.dominoekennel.com
be aware that our assistant has this webpage under construction, and it's on a so-called "free webservers" but there are alot of pop ups.
some day I'll actually pay someone for a website.

ryebread

Hey there-
I know that a lot of folks around here are using a program called Microsoft Picture It. I use adobe photoshop myself.
You can get a cheaper version of photoshop called Adobe Elements.......it has great stuff in it to play around with.
As far as just resizing goes......I would do a search on the web for basic programs that will let you resize and crop images.......you should be able to find some out there for free.
I will be sure to ask doggie questions as needed......so far so good with him though. :)

jugger

Originally posted by Kipass4130
rumor has it, if you search for photoshop with various download tools... you can get it for free
but, this is very illegal and i wouldnt advise it... i dont know why anyone would do such a thing....
so just go spend 700 bucks and buy it..... :rolleyes:
i am gonna go on kazaa now and see what other things you could download without paying for.....
wish i could download some corals and some dry goods!

LOL....