s.w. tank 4 sale complete setup

avalanche_

i have a complete tank for sale stand, tank(50Gal), two hoods, p. compacts(3 96 watt bulbs one is extra,workhorse 7 ballast) extra 1000gph pump, sump with protien skimmer two pumps, live sand 50lbs, live rock anout 50 lbs, fish( clown yellow tang, sailfin tang, puffer, damsil alge snails about 10 sand sifting star fish) some trupet corals and zoos
tetra test kit, 3/4 bag of salt, meds, hydo, ebo 350 watt heater. tank is located in salem oregon, i will del. to portland, also i can deliver along 1-5 coridor from portland to fresno, ca. i would like to see 300.00 for the setup and would prefer not to break the system up.
feel free to contact me at jasoncynthia@netscape.com

avalanche_

i need to get ride of the tank, so i will take offers for the whole system, or i will start breaking the system apart.

avalanche_

i live in salem oregon, i travel to fresno twice a week so i if you live along the I-5 corridor i can deliver, yes i can and will ship items, make me an offer on the sump i paid i think 195 for it. it may take me a day or two to respond as i am out of town 5 days of the week!
thanks,
jason