Sad News Cant find the LMB

gill again68

Looked through the tank today and I cant find him anywhere. Bad thing is I dont remember seeing him yesterday. Crazy how close attention you can pay to a system and miss something like that. RIP Rocky.

gill again68

Nice thought but he was pretty social. I think maybe someone "helped" him. The other night it was crazy, every fish seem to be in a bad mood. They have all been in there just about the same length of time and then madness now they are back happy. I think Rocky paid the ultimate price and the CUC or the Pink Tube had a meal. No evidence to be found. Circle of life complete I would say. My wife is going to have a fit. It was her most favorite.

flower

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gill again68 http:///forum/thread/381370/sad-news-cant-find-the-lmb#post_3321397
Nice thought but he was pretty social. I think maybe someone "helped" him. The other night it was crazy, every fish seem to be in a bad mood. They have all been in there just about the same length of time and then madness now they are back happy. I think Rocky paid the ultimate price and the CUC or the Pink Tube had a meal. No evidence to be found. Circle of life complete I would say. My wife is going to have a fit. It was her most favorite.

I lost 2 LMBs to my pink Tube Anemone, as well as a copperband butterfly and a sand sifter. If they get too close..well, that's what happens. They do really blend in with the rocks, so don't run out and replace him just yet.

gill again68

Thanks all but hes gone. No evidence in the tank makes me think the tube or crabzilla got him. Crabzilla is an emerald crab that could take on most anything. Not sure what to replace the fish with. Dont think another LMB. We will see.